Our KCB House
About our vacation rental home and the surrounding area:Our direct access to Vaca Cut means that you are never more than 10 minutes away from the open Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico. Our vacation rental offer no bridges on your way to the ocean.
75 feet of dockage means plenty of room for your boat and your friend’s vessel! Parking on-site for 1 trailer (KCB law), overflow parking is available at the golf course on 8th st. 1 block north. Offstreet parking for up to 4 vehicles. Our house is located on the east side of the street which means that the back yard is shaded in the afternoon & with the prevailing sea breezes, an excellent place for vacation relaxation & unwind from a day of fishing or exploration. The Key’s Turtle Hospital is only a few minutes away and so is the Dolphin Research Center Swim with the Dolphins in Grassy Key. Key West is just about an hour away & always a fun place to visit. Located within walking distance from our rental home are several well known restaurants, including Key Colony Beach Inn Restaurant The Key Colony Beach Inn has been voted the ” Best Restaurant for 15 years”. (EXCELLENT Sunday Brunch November – April), and don’t pass up Sparkey’s Landing… Happy hour every day from 4PM to 6PM – live entertainment on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday’s. Sparky’s Landing and the Cabana Club are only a short walking distance away from the rental.
Oh yeah, the vacation rental house has a fridge in the carport/garage for bait & any overflow food items from the house fridge.
There are 4 bicycles in there too…Enjoy!
- Air conditioning, linens provided, off street parking, boat trailer parking (1) on premises
- Beds – King beds (2), queen (1), twin beds (2), pull-out couch
- Entertainment, Cable TV (2) HBO Cinemax, etc, DVD, stereo, private swimming pool
- Kitchen, Cooking utensils, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker
- Outdoor Features, Gas BBQ Grill, 75′ dockage
- Other Amenities, 4 bicycles, Washer/Dryer, Bait Freezer, Cabana Club
- Activities (on site and nearby), Fishing charters, suba diving/charters
snorkeling, diving rental equipment, fishing, lobstering, crabbing, kayaking, wildlife viewing, sightseeing par 3 golf course, tennis, basketball courts, playground, shopping, restaurants, entertainment within walking distance, swimming, biking, exercise trail
- Communications, Telephone (free local and domestic long distance calls)
- Desktop computer for guest use, free WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Pet Friendly (Please call 321-453-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For additional info, visit http://www.vrbo.com/391680 .